Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, May 6, 2011

Back at CMO

If you can't keep up with my comings and goings, don't feel bad, I can't either. I got here late this afternoon just in time to experience a lovely little spring shower. Even though it wasn't enough to water anything, it did my heart good to see the ground look wet for even a short time. I'm thinking we'll get some serious rain before long.

I'm still seeking the catbird to photograph. I hope it's still around. If it is, I'll locate and photograph it tomorrow. The mulberry trees were so colorful with birds, and beneath them were colorful warblers and buntings, except for this less than colorful female Varied Bunting. They're eating berries or bugs, or both.


Here's a 1st year male Summer Tanager. Talk about colorful!


As beautiful as Scott's Orioles are, I never seem to be able to photograph them when they're not mostly hidden by foliage.



No comments:

Post a Comment