Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Still winter

I stayed indoors working/playing on ancestry but my husband insisted I photograph a helper cutting a limb from our biggest pecan tree. The limb broke during a bad ice storm a while back. My husband and I cut off what we could get to at the time, but weren't up to climbing the tree So here it is.



Ho-hum! But what was more interesting was my ancestry day. Included in that was a photo. You see, quite a while ago (obviously I lose track of time) a contact furnished me with a photo of  the wedding of my first cousins twice removed (isn't it splendid of ancestry to keep track of all that for me). These ladies married brothers, also related to me. 


Only problem was, the top of the head of one of the brothers was cut off on the photo. It didn't bother me that much, after all, it is a distant relation. But this contact wanted to use the photo for something or the other and urged me to find my source of the photo and see if I could get the whole picture. Well, one thing and another, and I finally located the person who provided the link to my source, but no luck. That was all he had or knew about or something. So I just took matters into my own hands and whipped up a head-top on photoshop. That should solve that!



No comments:

Post a Comment