Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Went and got sick

I was being so careful. Didn't miss sleep, didn't get chilled, didn't overwork, didn't stress about Thanksgiving. All was great, yet a couple of days ago I got a sore throat that has turned into a cold and seems on the brink of bronchitis. So disgusting for that to happen at Thanksgiving time. I should be immune to all this stuff by now. Just wanted you to know why I haven't blogged for a few days. Not there there's anything to blog about. To be continued.....

The main reason I didn't plan a trip to the Lower Rio Grande Valley was for fear of ending up sick. And here I got sick anyway.

I just heard they trapped the bear that was plaguing the area. Not sure who did it.

https://www.facebook.com/melissabrownlowart/videos/10155092256892014/

Not sure if the above link will let you see the video.


2 comments:

  1. Grrrr. Sorry it caught up with you for Thanksgiving!!! I am still drooling over your pictures of the fog in the valley. Have been Googling to try to find elevation of CMOASIS. You must be higher than I imagined to look down on valley. Happy Thanksgiving and hope you feel better soon. Donna (wish I wasn't a city girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The oasis elevation is right at 3950'

    ReplyDelete