Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, May 28, 2010

Tank photos update

I was surprised to discover that the huisache tree (pictured in my previous post) by the wildlife pond fell over into the pond, or part of it did anyway. I quickly pruned another part of it to prevent the same thing from happening to it. It was tilted badly and I didn't have help to prop it up or I might have tried that first. Speaking of help, I sure could use some. If you, or someone you know, would like to camp here for a month or forever and help me with light work in return for living in paradise, let me know. It would have to be someone financially secure with a travel trailer or motorhome. I can't afford to pay anyone, but I'll be seventy next month and I just can't keep doing all this by myself.


This next photo shows how the water at the lower dam has seeped underneath the dam to where you can see some of the persimmon tree trunk. See photo in previous post.



No comments:

Post a Comment