Click any photo to enlarge

Monday, September 23, 2024

No summer monsoon this year

Hanging in there, keeping my spirits up. Yesterday the oasis got a small shower, no runoff, but I'm grateful for any rain we get. Also cooled off a bit so I got my son to put a concrete patch at the bottom of the slab going up the big hill where tires had dug a big hole getting onto the slab. Lee also spent about an hour filling a bad washout on top of the hill with dirt. I appreciate him more than he'll ever know. (Ladder is to keep the concrete from being driven on before it sets.)




I've been spending most of my time in Alpine. Enjoyed having a Great Crested Flycatcher at our ponds there for several days.



Otherwise, not much to blog about. No news is good news!


1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, Always good to hear from you and thank you and your son for all the emazing work you do at the oasis! And thanks for filling those holes!!

    ReplyDelete