As if the treacherous road and plague of mosquitoes weren't bad enough, rattlesnakes have become a recent problem. Today a visitor came in the back way, because of the road, then had a [Black-tailed] rattlesnake encounter, but it was the mosquitoes that caused him to cut his visit short.
![]() |
| Photo courtesy Lawrence Duhon |
Remember when a few weeks ago I got some disturbing lewd emails from a man? I did a little research and decided he wasn't a threat. Well, recently, I got a long apologetic email from that person, along with documentation, including X-rays, of a brain injury he had sustained. While that may be a valid explanation, I'm aware that people can be dangerous when not in their right minds. Anyway, case closed.
Here's a juvenile Calliope Hummingbird still hanging around my feeders in Alpine. Lots of hummers, but haven't seen the Ruby-throated or Allen's lately. Allergies are keeping me mostly indoors.


1 comment:
❤️❤️❤️
Post a Comment