Click any photo to enlarge

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last July 12 vs. this July 12

If a picture is worth a thousand words, these ought to be worth volumes. Here is July 12, 2010


Same vantage point July 12, 2011 below...


But, I'm WINNING! I've kept everything alive and it should rain any day now. Just this afternoon they got a big rain (about half an inch) a few miles south of me, and the same a few miles north of me. That's the third miss so far this rainy season. Can't miss every time.

On a brighter note, we finally got all the silt  removed from the big tank. It's water-ready. (That 3" line protects a smaller line that goes to the submersible pump.)



2 comments:

  1. I believe everyone but me got rain today...I am still in a dust bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Frann, while it probably seems that way, no one around, or in Alpine got any rain and none of us out Snake Rd did either. Tomorrow's our turn.

    ReplyDelete