Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Working on my list

I got the duck nest installed, but added another chore to my list so not making much headway. I handed my husband my camera, showed him the button to press, and asked him to take a picture of me installing the nest. He's not so good at taking pictures. Cut off half, so this is what I got. If he hadn't cut if off you could have seen the rest of me in the hip boots.


Here's the finished nest. (Photos by me.) 


Next I got my big strong son, Eric, to cut down the agave stalk and load it onto a trailer. He's going to take it to the oasis Saturday afternoon. I'll meet him down there and stay through Sunday.


Gonna be an exciting spring watching the woodpeckers create holes for the owls in this stalk. I'll document it as much as I'm able to.

UPDATE: My son had to cancel taking the agave stalk to the oasis Saturday. Hopefully, he can do it the following Saturday. I thought it was happening too quick and easy. Things don't usually go that smoothly. 😞



No comments:

Post a Comment