Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Blind near completion

Yesterday Mike and Cecilia went to the oasis to work on the blind. It's almost done except for the wood finishing and the cover over the photography port in the front. I sewed the cover for it today, so it'll be on soon, but everything is fully functional. Eventually I'm going to put a roof on the space between the two blinds. So much gratitude to all who helped make this possible, especially to Mike and Cecilia. (photos by Mike)



Now I just need my tanks full and great birds and my world will be complete! Tomorrow I go down to service feeders and do at least some watering. I haven't fully recovered from my last time there, but I did get the watering, and lots of needed pruning, done then. Tomorrow I won't need to prune so maybe I'll survive without getting punier. My vertigo still isn't gone and it really saps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment