Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, September 19, 2014

Continuation of rain photos

The videos weren't playing right on the blog so I changed it to links. I think you'll enjoy them better played properly with sound, so check it out.

Here is the wildlife pond a couple hours before the rain.


And here it is right after the rain.


It seems neighbors to the south and west didn't get any of the rain and I don't think the other directions got very much. Dumped all on me. That happened once before, I think it was around the year 2000. Mixed in with the rain was hail, so it seemed appropriate to do an ice bucket challenge.


I stuck my head under the hail-laden water pouring off the eaves, but with no one there to take my photo after I did that, I had to move away from the deluge to keep my cell phone dry while I took my selfie. Oh, well....


What could be a more appropriate "ice bucket challenge" for CMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment