Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Good ole scenery


When there are no interesting birds, butterflies, dragonflies, or flowers to photograph there's always the scenery. It never leaves. This morning started out with the oasis being up in the clouds. Lovely!






Unfortunately I had to go to Alpine, but plan to get back real soon. On the way out, going down the big hill I could see the valley was still in the clouds/fog. (Nine Point Mesa in the background to the right center.)


Then at the highway I saw a sign I hadn't seen before. It's at the intersection of Terlingua Ranch Road and Highway 118. Still foggy so no background scenery on the last shot.




3 comments:

  1. Here is what it looked like above the fog that same morning... https://youtu.be/NUg1n0qAjtQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get an email when I get a comment to a post but I never saw this comment until I accidentally ran across it while looking for something here. Sorry, John. I enjoyed your video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete