Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, December 27, 2020

More transitioning in progress

My son is working at making the oasis property his future home, while I'm spending more time in town. It's a necessary transition, and better than not being prepared for the future. He's been there making the tool storage shed into a functional workshop, a most daunting task.


The shelves were so deep that there wasn't much space down the middle, so he took everything out and cut the shelves shallower. I don't know where he gets all that energy. I'm very grateful for him. He's just what the place needs.



Here's some of the stuff he took out. Most of it is heavy and obsolete, useless stuff to him or me.
 

I'm so glad he's into this. I wish he had taken a "before" photo. I'll get him to at least do an "after" pic.

And he gathered some sotol. It's great for starting a fire in the efficiency wood stove or cooking meat on.




1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. Actually, I'm thinking I would like to be him, younger and able to go and do and set up a new life in such a wonderful place. I'm a bit younger than you, and it's hard to remember having ENERGY! Nice to see this happening.

    ReplyDelete