Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Year's Eve update

 Because there was no way I could go see the record snowfall at the oasis my awesome sister and her awesome daughter walked the mile in through foot deep snow to take photos of the wonderment for me. Here are a few of them. My mountain...



Next photo is looking north halfway through their walk. Photo taken from atop the big hill that currently is impassable.


All her photos were taken with a cell phone. I'm impressed.



When I first saw this next photo of my new tank I thought the roof on it had collapsed. But upon closer scrutiny, I'm quite sure the north wind blew the snow from the north side of it.






1 comment:

  1. Hardship for some people but great for the county. Very glad we got it.

    ReplyDelete