Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Feeling much improved

Came down to the oasis and hauled water in the 100° heat and didn't collapse (yet) so I must be getting better. Not taking anything stronger than Advil. So the trees got a bit of water to hopefully keep them clinging to life until it rains, or until next week when I water them again, whichever comes first. Here's the only photo I took today.































It's kind of embarrassing to post so many Lucifer Hummingbird photos, but they're such an awesome little bird and hard to see anywhere else in Texas, so I can't resist sharing them as much as possible, in person, and online. I think the colors on my photos are richer now that I'm using the Av camera setting (I was using P).

I'm so glad my illness wasn't caused by a spider bite. I feel so safe and in harmony with nature here, I'd hate for that to change.

2 comments: