Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Really sick

That day I felt depressed (June 3 post) was the start of a really miserable illness. I was ready to go to the ER today if I wasn't improved. Can't imagine what it is. Can't even imagine why I felt depressed. Since I got the worst headache ever, the depression must have been something going on in my brain, like swelling. Today I'm able to get out of bed for short periods but haven't a clue how I'm going to be able to go haul water to the oasis tomorrow. Maybe it'll rain tonight, or maybe I'll be better tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear. Hope you feel better soon. If I was close by, I'd try hauling water for you. Although, it probably would take me all day trying to get there in one piece. : ) I'll be praying you get better soon. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Good thoughts toward you. Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes guys. I'm thinking I was bit by a Black Widow Spider. I'm feeling today like I'll survive anyway.

    ReplyDelete