Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, July 14, 2013

A month ago today

That's when I got a rain big enough to end up with both tanks half full. I gambled on more rain and began watering adequately, instead of the usual rationing. Of course, only rain can be really sufficient. Well, rain is forecast for this week and I'm excitedly anticipating it. Good thing because I used up the water in one of the half-full tanks. Not scary.........   yet.

There's an online local newspaper that did an article about our hummingbird banding project and a little about the oasis. Here's the link if anyone is interested: http://alpinedailyplanet.typepad.com/alpine-daily-planet/2013/07/index.html

Gulf Fritillary from today



















Here is a Kiowa Dancer damselfly photo taken yesterday that I was too tired to post last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment