Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Finally greeting Lucifer month


Shouldn't have to wait too much longer for the Lucifer Hummingbirds to arrive. This morning I was greeted by a lovely sunrise at the same time as a lovely moon. However, I never get good shots of the moon.




When I arrived in Alpine I was greeted by an exterminator drilling holes in the concrete. How ironic that I had to stay way back because of her nauseating perfume. LOL You can bet I won't be around when she brings out the chemicals either.


Hugh had contracted for the work to be done. Termites are destroying that wall. But I think he forgot and went to the river fishing. Oh well, she seems to be doing her thing.

I hear they found the body of the latest hiker to disappear at Big Bend Ranch State Park.  


No comments:

Post a Comment