Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, February 14, 2020

Lajitas golfing day

I've spent plenty of time riding in a golf cart at Lajitas looking for dragonflies etc, but today was the first time I rode with golfers while they were golfing.... my son Eric, my brother Jack, as well as my brother's significant other. They moved too fast for me, so I didn't get satisfactory photos of birds. No odes this time of year.



I managed to snap a few photos of birds with my new Sony. Just set it on auto. No time to mess around. Greater Roadrunners were very tame on the greens. Totally ignored the golfers.


This is the only Orange-crowned Warbler I observed. It was very acrobatic as it foraged along a tree trunk.


Ruddy Duck

Here's a shot I couldn't resist taking even though it wasn't about birds or golfing.




2 comments:

  1. Finally got this iPhone to post. Had to do with a setting in safari app. Getting good with your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm not giving up. So glad you got the iPhone to post. Look forward to hearing more from you now.

    ReplyDelete