Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Exciting photos

 I hope you all don't get tired of hearing about the Costa's Hummingbird because I'll probably be focused on it (no pun intended) until it leaves. Hoping it'll stick around long enough to get its lovely new gorget. Making progress. The left side of his gorget is showing the start of new "wings." My son took this photo this morning.



Also exciting are these photos by Michael Gray from Sep 27 at the oasis.

Red-naped Sapsucker

Cassin's Vireo

Warbling Vireo

Sage Thrasher

Least Flycatcher

Townsend's Warbler

Tomorrow I'm going to the oasis to service feeders and do a little watering. Maybe I'll have time to check out the birds there. And take some photos. I don't know how to take great photos like these guys do, but I know how to post them!



1 comment:

  1. that is a great collection of "exciting" birds- congrats. ~Keith

    ReplyDelete