Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, August 20, 2021

Still going

 I blogged early this morning before daylight, then around 8 AM the festival birders arrived.



Late this afternoon big rains descended on the Big Bend area. I probably got less than most people, but with all night pumping, my tanks will be full to capacity. Hopefully they won't leak too bad. My son is on his way down here to help. If I had gotten as much as my neighbors did, no pumping would be  necessary. Everything would be full. Such is life!




This rainbow was so bright and huge. I couldn't get it all in the frame. Then while I was looking the situation over, the sky to the north turned a brilliant red for a short time. I've never seen that before. It looked like I was in the midst of a forest fire. Eerie, for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment