Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, September 30, 2021

A CMO day

The weathermen forecast 100%  chance of rain at the oasis at 3:00 PM. I don't remember a forecast like that before, so I couldn't resist going down there. My feeders needed servicing anyway. Incredibly, it started raining right at 3 PM. Got a little over half an inch in two separate showers. If it had all come in one, I likely would have had some water to pump. As it is, I don't plan on watering for 4 or 5 more days.


Deer were still coming in to drink before the rain. Probably won't need to for a while now.



I got my own Orb-weaver Spider photos today. It's always fun photographing new species.




I even photographed a different Orb-weaver Spider species (I think), as it was dispatching a wasp.






No comments:

Post a Comment