Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, December 24, 2021

Finally got recent video uploaded

The video of my walk below the dam at Balmorhea Lake finally got uploaded. It's less than 2 minutes of an hour long hike.


https://youtu.be/4EHJ3BqoGto


My son's sign business in Alpine is thriving. He had to buy a vehicle with a bucket lift to do bigger signs, and be safer.


Latest installation

Nevertheless, he was determined to spend Christmas at the Christmas Mountains Oasis, and headed down there from Alpine this afternoon. I'll be in Alpine for a few more days with company, etc.


2 comments:

  1. I googled Hotel Parker and it looks nice. Many positive comments.
    Happy Christmas to all at the Oasis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of Hotel Parker until yesterday when I went to look at the sign my son made. Glad it's a good one.

      Delete