Click any photo to enlarge

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Up and hauling again

Was it Winston Churchill that said, "Never give up, never give up, never give up...."?

We're getting faster at installing new springs. Only took us two hours today, as opposed to twice that long last time. Not bad for a couple of 70+ year-olds.

The Diamond-backed was positioned in its most recent depression late this afternoon. (The old depression is beside that clump of grass in the background.)

I was hoping it would dine on cowbird again...

And not Varied Bunting...


But with me hovering around so close it didn't get to dine at all, unless it did after I left.


2 comments:

  1. Whew...now if only you could get a passing storm. You might be in more luck than me. The food chain is interesting to watch, but even diamondback rattlers need to rest, too...unless Senor Roadrunner is nearby.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. At least there are passing storms to keep my hope alive. Could be worse.

    ReplyDelete