Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Maybe a little senility here

I write the names of expected visitors in my pocket calendar. For today I had written "Kleggs." I watched and waited and no one showed up. Thinking I might have the wrong day, I did an email search for Kleggs, to confirm the date of the visit. Nothing came up. So I went back to the calendar and looked closer. Upon inspection I determined I had written, "KIeggs." The date I expected the kingbird eggs to hatch. (KI=WEKI=Western Kingbird). Boy, did I feel stupid. But, hey, a small "l" looks like a capital "I" in my way of writing (or even the number 1). I even had to change the font of this paragraph so you could see the difference.
























She is still setting. No feeding activity.




No comments:

Post a Comment