Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Around the oasis

The soapberries are blooming again. I was excited thinking interesting butterflies would be on them, but search as I might, all I could find are other insect species on them. The background speckles you see on most of my photos are dirt inside my camera. My son will clean it next time he visits, meanwhile, I have to live with it, or send my camera away for cleaning. I was hoping with my new bridge camera I could send the Canon off, but I'm afraid I might miss an important photo doing that. The new camera just doesn't do the quality I want, at least not with my current abilities to use it.


Also the Grape Ivy (see post of Oct 23, 2012 for more about that species) is getting ready to fruit prolifically. Alas, no butterflies on it either.



No comments:

Post a Comment