Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Trail work

Today was a perfect day to work on the trail. Cool air with wet ground. So easy to work. Weeds in the trail pulled right out, no pickaxing required. Rocks that wouldn't budge before came right out. So naturally, I pushed myself to the max.... five hours.

I would love to do an even better job, but I did what I considered was the minimum. Made it to the "corner." Hope to go back Monday and do the rest of it while it's still wet. Wet and cool is a rare combination here. So I'm exhausted but satisfied. It had been so overgrown that on several places I couldn't even find the trail. I constantly got turned around. It should be much better now. Sorry, didn't carry a camera but I will Monday, if I go back up.


No comments:

Post a Comment