Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Not winning!



Headed down to the oasis before daylight determined to put in the new pump. Mac and I toiled for hours as the temperatures climbed to 109.° I thought about taking a couple of photos but we were so overwhelmed that carrying a camera into the tank seemed like it would be the straw that broke the camel's back. Finally got the pump installed and it worked just like the old one, intermittently. Which means the problem wasn't the pump. Gonna start replacing breakers next. The local electrician I called never showed up and doesn't answer my messages. It's really hard to get help out here.

Here's a photo Mac shared with me that he took of West Corazon the other day. I really like it. It seems that mountain never looks the same twice.


When it's too hot for man or beast we still have the skies.

Here's some of the electrical mess I'm dealing with, just to give you the idea.







1 comment:

  1. Scott, my husband in Terlingua, says the voltage has been fluctuating. He has something that can read it. it goes down to 106 and up to 148.

    ReplyDelete