Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Computer day

 I spent the whole day organizing photos on my computer. It's an endless task. I have two backup thumb drives so when I get one organized there's another to do. But I didn't even get one half done. I just make improvements in the right direction. I probably should do one, then delete the other two, and copy the new one onto them. But I've had some bad experiences doing that. Like once I accidentally deleted the revised one and had to start all over. And sometimes, since there are like 30,000 photos, they don't all transfer, and I don't know which did and which didn't. So I play it safe. There's a reason I have two backups. LOL


I wasn't planning to blog today, since today was so nondescript, but then I got a funny photo from my artsy son. Thought you might get a kick out of it too.



I assure you, if there were two of me, they wouldn't both be doing the same thing in the same place. Lee also took a cool photo of a Belted Kingfisher with a big fish. These are from when we went to Balmorhea a couple of days ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment