Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, April 28, 2022

More birds and birders

 

Morning birders


I must confess that with my face blindness (prosopagnosia) and birders coming and going all day every day, it's all starting to blur together in my mind. But I love birds, birders, and habitat, so it's all good!

Today we had a nice male Rose-breasted Grosbeak. I remember seeing my first one at Devil's Backbone SP in Iowa when I was around 16. Some birding experiences are so wonderful that a person never forgets. I'm fortunate to have lived long enough to have a lot of those memories.



Afternoon birders came and went in 99° heat!

This evening after 8:30 PM I'm going to help birders get photos of the Elf Owls here. Last night I helped a lovely birder get a great Elf Owl photo.

UPDATE: Someone held the spotlight so I could snap some pics too. Mine weren't as good as everyone else's. Oh, well, can't have everything!




No comments:

Post a Comment