Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Really tired today!

I couldn't sleep last night with all the migration excitement, so I'll be brief. The Cerulean Warbler was still present. I spent most of the day trying for better photos, but it didn't happen. Here's the best one from today.



A group this afternoon put the new blind and bench to good use. This is how I envisioned it way back when it was being built.


I envisioned javelina getting into my drip pond, just never envisioned so many cramming into it at once. I think at one time there were nearly ten in there.


I hated to have to come to town and leave the oasis, but I'll be back in a couple of days. The older I get, the harder it is to juggle two places. I'll probably feel differently after I get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment