Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Slow migration day

I suspect the nice cool morning and lack of wind sent the migrants scooting north while they could. I needed to water and too exhausted to deal with  trying to get the last muddy dregs out of the big tank, so I put water into the stucco tank from the reserve tank. I hated to, but I have to survive. Watering is twice as fast when I can use the pump and plumbing from the stucco tank. With birders coming and going, I needed to get it done while there was an afternoon lull.



A Black-headed Grosbeak has made himself at home here for the last couple days. Eating green mulberries. There aren't many, just a few on a couple of small volunteer trees.




Big group coming tomorrow. I'll take photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment