Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Bits of progress

Finally got husband off ventilator. Seems it inflamed his vocal chords and he can't speak. I know that's so frustrating for him when he's trying but no one understands him. Hopefully tomorrow he'll be able to be understood anyway.

 

My daughter's biopsy came back benign, as was expected,  but good to have it confirmed. She's healing nicely, although still has swelling that translates into headaches. 



June 16 update: Today I can understand my husband with difficulty. I was hoping he'd be ok with me going back to Alpine for one day to pay bills and get some clothes. Not at all! So I'll pay by phone with credit card, and buy a few items I need. Thanks for all the wonderful support from everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating. Good to know that your family is getting better.

    ReplyDelete