Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Home at last!

I've always hated Alpine until I pulled into town after having spent 17 days in Odessa. What a beautiful sight! Hugh is progressing every day. I'm hopeful he'll get totally back to normal, mentally and physically.


My son went to water the oasis today. I know it's a hardship for him, but we don't really have much choice. I plan to do it myself next time and get a friend to at least check in on Hugh frequently, if necessary.


Visitors are seeing wonderful things at the oasis. And I'm missing wonderful things. One such sighting was a Great Southern White butterfly seen by a butterflyer, which is a new oasis species. I know I'll have other times to enjoy the oasis, but every time is precious!





No comments:

Post a Comment