Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Watering day at the oasis

I went down early this morning and watered, inventoried the odes, and serviced feeders. Russ had created a "wobbler" for me to water with, which I enjoyed using today. It's supposed to put out more water with less evaporation in the process than my regular sprinkler. It doesn't show up very good on this photo. It is running even if you can't tell.



On the odes, I was particularly wanting a better photo of the Mexican Amberwings. I think these are better than I got the other day. I actually saw two. Don't know if I got pics of both or all of the same one.




Also saw a nice Red-tailed Pennant, a species I don't get very often.



The oasis is still looking lovely.




I love the pondweed that's growing in the dragonfly pond. I wish it would spread to the big tank. Maybe one of these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment