Click any photo to enlarge

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A quick visit

My daughter from Austin come to visit yesterday, spent the night, then went back home today. First I've seen her since her brain surgery. She's back to her younger self. It's amazing! We took a family photo. It's the only time I've been together with both my grandsons since the youngest was a baby.


Me with my 3 children and my 2 grandsons

In Alpine I have very few hummingbird migrants, but one of them is a male Allen's.



I'm hoping it hangs around for awhile. Also got a nice photo of a male Hackberry Emperor butterfly.



Can't wait to see what awaits me at the oasis tomorrow.....



2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that your daughter is doing so well. Beautiful family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She acts like she did 20 years ago. It's amazing.

      Delete