Click any photo to enlarge

Monday, August 28, 2017

Pictures

 Everything is looking good.

Wildlife pond

No matter how much water I give this Scarlet Bouvardia that I planted
 in the courtyard years ago, it doesn't bloom until the monsoons.

I call this Pigeonberry. Sometimes called Indian Rouge Plant (Rivina humilis).
 It grows voluntarily all over the place. What's not to love? Photo from courtyard.
  


This last photo from today is some kind of morning glory. Remember last winter when I ordered some passionvine (passiflora tenuiloba) seeds? Well, when the seeds came I planted and mothered them. They grew great, but alas, they were morning glories, not passionvines. So I complained to the company and they refunded my money. I planted the morning glories here and there but they just withered and died. However, after the monsoonal rains, this one either revived or it had managed to make a flower before it died that went to seed. Also in the courtyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment