Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, September 1, 2017

Mac's recent pics

Since I'm stuck in town taking care of business while my husband is in Wyoming fishing I have to depend on Mac to keep me abreast of activity at CMO. He got attacked by wasps today when he bumped an agave stalk they were in but no pics of that.

Yesterday he documented the first Harris Hawk for CMO, as far as I can recall. Will check my records when I get down there. The hawk was up in the cottonwood tree far from where Mac was sitting.


He got a to-die-for shot of a juvenile male Lucifer Hummingbird in territory defending position, but alas, he somehow lost it during downloading. Here are a few nice consolation shots of juvenile males. (It's a start but I'm not totally consoled yet.)

  


No comments:

Post a Comment