Click any photo to enlarge

Monday, October 2, 2017

Another puny day

I'm wondering if getting my flu shot the day before I did all that strenuous concrete work on the road made me puny or if it's allergies. At first I thought I was just dehydrated, but that wouldn't explain 3 or 4 days of this dragging around feeling headache-y. A good excuse to chase butterflies and not mix cement. (And I'm sticking to it!)

Found a pair of mating Tropical Leafwings. They're uncommon at CMO, so always a treat. The action was so nonstop rapid that I feared my pics would be blurry, but I guess I accidentally had the shutter speed fast enough.



The Chinkapin Oak acorns are ripe and falling to the ground so the trees may have been spared bears this year.


A few more butterfly pics...

American Lady

Southern Dogfaces and Sleepy Oranges

Checkered White


No comments:

Post a Comment