Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Back and forth from winter to summer

The night before last, temperatures unexpectedly dropped to 34° causing me to fear for the tomatoes. But they're fine and we caged them today. Not making much of a showing yet, but they're healthy.


I was delighted to discover a second of the four Buttonbushes (Cephalanthus occidentalisthat I purchased online is now leafing out.


I guess I overdid myself while at CMO for longer than I usually stay there at one time. My vertigo intensified. Thank goodness for Meclizine. At least I can keep food on my stomach while I stagger around. Without it, it's doubtful.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carolyn
    I live on Terlingua Ranch and work at the Earth & Fire Art Gallery in The Ghostown. Today a customer from Alpine told me about you and your Oasis ... I will email you because I want to meet you and witness your place !

    ReplyDelete