Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Recovering

After everyone left from Thanksgiving I came down with a bad cold. My husband had had it several weeks ago and I didn't catch it but maybe the holiday stress ran me down. Or maybe I caught it from my grandson who had a cold while he was here. Whatever the cause, I hope I'm well soon. Today I couldn't postpone coming down to water and service feeders. I got half done watering. Things wouldn't need as much watering if we got frigid weather, but most stuff is still green. I'll finish up in the morning and then it won't need watering again for a couple of weeks.

I can't figure out why nothing is gorging on madrone berries. This is the most I've ever had, just on the one healthiest tree. Nothing on the others.



I checked my critter cam. Was surprised to have captured a Bobcat on it. 



Only other unexpected species was a Hermit Thrush that I didn't know was here.




No comments:

Post a Comment