Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Still not well

It's been nearly two weeks and I'm still coughing a lot, but I feel like I'll be better in a day or so. I've just had to put road work on hold for now. And just when I found someone willing to come work on it. The last day I was down there I pickaxed on the big hill, which slowed down my recovery. So I'm hanging out in town to avoid the temptation.

Julie and Tim McKenna are both great photographers who live west of the Christmas Mountains. Here's a photo Julie took of the sunrise over the Christmas Mountains on Dec 9.


According to Tim, the tumbleweeds are blooming. I had no idea tumbleweeds bloom. Gonna try to see that and photograph it. Meanwhile, here's Tim's photo of the blooms. I'm still going to hate tumbleweeds though.

Kali tragus



No comments:

Post a Comment