Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Hard watering day

Since my son is in Alpine for a few days I wanted to hurry and water and get back to town. So I pushed myself hard. I'm really dragging now. It got up to 107° today although when I finished watering it was only 104° I'm trying to see my cup half full, not half empty, so instead of posting pictures showing the sparseness of the trees, I tried to take pictures showing the fact that I even have greenery.



I was surprised to see one of the Chisos Rosewood (Vaquelinia angustifolia) blooming.



2 comments:

  1. Oh. The difference between 104 and 107 is making the difference. Geez. Both are way less than half full for any cup of mine.
    Like you, your son appears able to tackle anything (I'm referring to the posts after this one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm amazed at my son. When he was young he seemed only interested in playing his drums and I'm amazed at his ability and passion for fixing up places. My older son has always been a genius and could do anything so I expected it of him. Now he has a passion for restoring vehicles. Maybe they get it from me because I've always loved to turn trash into treasure. But creating an oasis out of desert is the ultimate in restoration.

    ReplyDelete