Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Another day of watering behind me

When I got to the oasis day before yesterday, we had a 100% chance of rain in the forecast so I didn't start watering. Therefore, I had to do it all yesterday. Exhausting, and no migrants to enjoy in the process. 


Recently a visitor photographed a Marbled Whiptail at the oasis. I didn't even know there was such a species, so I was determined to locate one and photograph it. I barely managed a single shot of one yesterday. They're not considered elusive for nothing. I hope to do better in the future. Not having good birds to distract me might help.



Here is the state of the big tank as of yesterday. The Mexican Duck pair is still hanging around it (second photo).






1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, I hope you are soon blessed with rain! Agnes and I think of you and look forward to more water in the ponds.

    ReplyDelete