Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, September 23, 2022

Stressing big time!

The contractor had an excuse for not coming today. At this point, I want to be optimistic, so won't share my thoughts. At best, he didn't plan or prepare well. He promised to be here early tomorrow morning. We'll see. To combat my stress, I made great effort to watch birds and odes. 



There are a few new Mexican Amberwings today, and still plenty of California Spreadwings, as best I can tell. The gnats are unbearable and my allergies go crazy outdoors, so I don't stay out long at a time.



Birding is really slow. A couple of juvenile, or maybe female, Western Tanagers took an interest in soapberry berries. I don't know if they eat them or not. The only bird I've seen actually eat them was that Williamson Sapsucker some time ago.



That's about it. Just in limbo right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment