Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Plague of gnats!

Trying to water the oasis today, but the gnats were voracious! Wore goggles, insect repellent, stuffed tissue in my ears, but still no relief. Not to mention my allergies were off the charts. Gonna try to finish watering early in the morning before it gets hot. The gnats won't be as bad. Not much bird activity what with everywhere an oasis, but a Mexican Jay showed up for a few minutes. First one for the oasis. Not great photos, but I was happy to get any.



Coming in early this morning there was an Aoudad at the big hill. I hope this photo is the last time we'll see the hill looking like this. Tomorrow will tell...



Something has been climbing into the Chinese Pistachio tree at night for berries and breaking lots of twigs off. Not a bear, or there would be broken limbs, so I'm thinking Ringtail.




No comments:

Post a Comment