Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

A week later

A week ago, I was slaving away pumping, weeding, and reclaiming the oasis after a big monsoon. When I got back to town I became really sick. Spent over a day in bed, which is way more than I did with covid. I figured I picked up a virus after overworking and running myself down.  Pretty much all better now. My son and I went to the oasis today to service feeders. He set up a gas pump and pumped most of the water out of the upper dirt tank. 


About the heat of the afternoon, odeing was getting good but we needed to get back to town. I'm well aware that I won't get another mosquito-free odeing opportunity any time in the near future, but it wasn't priority, nor should it have been.


Common Whitetail

I wish I had thought to take some photos of the oasis before leaving. It's so lush and green! Next time! 


BTW, the stucco tank is leaking about 2" per day. I wish it wasn't, but it is what it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment