Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, February 29, 2024

TEETH at last!




 I'm still having to learn to eat with them, but so relieved the ordeal is over. I think the dentist is great and did his best. Naturally, there are things I would like to have done differently, but I'm not complaining. After not being able to chew for 8 months my jaw is weak and doesn't have real strength to chew, but I'm hoping that will improve. I feel it's important to not overdo and develop some kind of painful jaw issues.


I went to Musquiz Lake a few days ago and enjoyed seeing this bobcat there. It's extremely rare for me to see one in the daytime, so always a treat.



An adult Allen's Hummingbird showed up at the town feeder yesterday. Still here today. I hope it hangs around for a while.




7 comments:

  1. So happy for you! They look beautiful!
    Dave Parent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to get those positive news and nice critter photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is Musquiz Lake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Musquiz Lake is about a 20 minute drive north of Alpine. It's right along the highway so you have to bird from the highway. Traffic is ferocious, but birding is good.

      Delete
  4. Lovely teeth! But you are smart to build your jaw muscles slowly.
    You photos are great! We rarely see bobcats, but we do see a couple of gray foxes from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for you much appreciated comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grateful for your teeth. Smile on!

    ReplyDelete