Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, January 11, 2019

Nice oasis rain

The oasis enjoyed nearly half an inch of rain today. Some flowers just can't restrain themselves from blooming in the middle of winter. Here I practiced photographing a Slimleaf Plains Mustard (Hesperidanthus linearifolius) in between slaving away on a project.


The project was using some old fence boards to add some shade in the courtyard. Here are the boards I found by an Alpine dumpster. (You know how I hate waste.)


Here is where I intended to put them.


Because of the rain I got a late start, but eventually got most of them installed. Will finish in the morning. The courtyard can't ever get too much shade.


When I work up on a ladder, I climb and move very slowly. Safety is more important than speed.



No comments:

Post a Comment