Click any photo to enlarge

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

OK, don't laugh!

I'm sure you thought you'd heard everything by now, but you already know I'm one of a kind. Unique in all the world. Not better, just different. Well, this toilet paper shortage brought out the creative side of me. My homemade mask didn't work so well (see previous post), but my homemade toiler paper works great!

You see I have never been able to throw away discarded cotton fabric. Has to be good for something. The trouble was, I accumulated a 10-lifetime supply. That is until Covid-19 caused toilet paper hoarding syndrome.


Apparently some ignorant person posted on social media that all our toilet paper was made in China (it's not) and therefore a shortage was looming on the horizon.

Anyway, out came my rag tub. I cut a bunch of squares. Use one, then discard into the waste basket. I don't flush them, of course.  So I'm good to go. (No pun intended. Well, maybe.)


I still have enough rags to cut up to last for many more months. The above didn't even make a dent.

Other than that, just a boring day in town doing housework and cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment