Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Always about water


I'm determined to get a drip going for the birds. Made progress today. Tomorrow I'll have at least a temporary drip going until I either get a new tank or get this old one hoisted into place. That means four strong men, the way I see it. But if I buy a plastic tank I can do it myself. Gonna price one. Hate to spend much on one when I have one already. It's really got a lot of crud in it and was used for diesel fuel so would take a lot of cleaning.


I drug the tank and stand behind my pickup from where they were residing in the scrap yard. It didn't hurt the stand, but the tank got banged and dented a lot. I'll paint them, of course.


Once I got them to the oasis I was able to roll the tank, but couldn't budge the stand. Finally moved it into place with rollers. Inch by inch, I went along, curiously thinking about a Trojan horse.



Just have to have a drip for birds to bathe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment